Adding to the general ignorance, there is little information coming forth in the way of exposure of the Merovingian dynasty as the Satanic bloodline from which the Antichrist and False Prophet is said to come. Whatever lip-service is paid to this subject is usually accompanied by enough misinformation to keep the masses of Christians ignorant of the truth.
Members of the Merovingian bloodline:
- From the 5th to the 8th centuries, the Merovingian dynasty of kings ruled Europe and, from the Middle Ages until the present day, most of Europe’s monarchs have been of Merovingian lineage.
- Charles T. Russell, founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon church.
- Brigham Young, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- George Washington, U.S. President
- John Adams, U.S. President
- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, U.S. President
- George Bush, U.S. President