God’s Financial Judgement on America
Ever since before being established as a nation, America has been blessed by God. The founders of America recognized those blessings and declared their faith in the Declaration of Independence.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Early Americans recognized the blessings as coming from their Creator as they followed His commandments.
And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
- Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
- Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
- Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
- Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
- The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
- The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
- And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
- And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
- The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
- And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
– Deuteronomy 28:1-14 (KJV)
As the founders struggled to put together a unifying document in establishing the United States of America, they respected the Biblical commands regarding usury, money, and just weights and measures in establishing the U.S. Constitution.
The Congress shall have power… To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures; – U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 8, Clause 5
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.- U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 10, Clause 1
God was faithful in His promises, and America grew to become the preeminent nation on Earth – a shining city on a hill.
Within the ranks of American citizens was an elite group of men more influenced by Satan with another agenda. Slowly and incrementally over the past 100 years or so, they have been instrumental in turning America away from God and replacing His commandments with those found in the Communist Manifesto.
For example, in 1913 America turned it’s back on God and His commandments regarding money and just weights and measures in establishing the current day Federal Reserve System that transferred the control of money from a federal government for, by, and of the people to privately owned banks. The privately owned Federal Reserve Bank was granted a monopoly for the issuance of banknotes in the USA – the Federal Reserve Note. This private credit monopoly preys upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders. As the Fed creates new money, it is then loaned back to the government charging interest. The government in turn levies unconstitutional income taxes to pay the interest on the debt.
In 1933, President Roosevelt signed Executive Order 6102: “Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal Reserve Bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933.” As part of Roosevelt’s New Deal, the U.S. Congress enacted a package of laws that essentially declared Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 of the Constitution dead and made Federal Reserve Notes, alongside Silver Certificates, legal tender for all debts, public and private and rescinded the requirement that those notes be redeemable in gold coin, quietly placing the U.S. on a silver standard.
In 1964, the Secretary of the Treasury announced that Silver Certificates would no longer be redeemable for silver dollars. Subsequently, another act of Congress dated June 24, 1967, provided that Silver Certificates could be exchanged for silver bullion for a period of one year, until June 24,1968. This left only fiat Federal Reserve Notes in circulation with the government no longer obligated to give the holder of a note gold, silver, or any specific tangible commodity in exchange for the note.
By 1971, President Nixon closed the gold window, and stopped redeeming paper money for gold, thus turning Federal Reserve Notes into a fiat currency internationally for the first time.
America’s financial foundation was now officially in the form of fiat money, stocks & bonds, mortgages, and credit cards controlled the international banks. There is nothing of real value backing it up. Federal Reserve Notes are not backed by any single specific asset, but are backed by all asset debts held in collateral by the Federal Reserve (that’s right the FED considers debt to be an asset), and by the power of the government to collect taxes paid in, you guessed it… fiat currency. Circumventing the basic law of just weights and measures (Deut. 25:13-16, Lev. 19:35-36) allowed centralized economic activity in a state/banking ‘combine’ to solely determine how much money [credit] to create, for whom, and at what cost. Natural resources [gold or silver], augmented by our own labor, no longer determines the money supply. Banks now ‘create’ money [credit] out of nothing in violation of every Biblical law regarding money.
“When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” – Frederic Bastiat in “The Law”
Today, we have that legal system that authorizes plunder and glorifies those who profit from it.
In 2008, America entered our latest financial crisis that continues until today. Debts once measured in Millions became Billions, and are now Trillions with no end in sight. The criminals in government are re-elected and the criminals in private industry are given massive cash bonuses — all at the expense of the American people. The ordinary American is burdened with more taxes, higher prices, underemployment or no employment at all. In place of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,” Americans are coming to accept sickness, tyranny, and enslavement.
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson
Whether all these things are part of God’s judgement on America, preparation for the appearance of the antichrist, or just the natural cycle of things is yet to be determined. However, I find it difficult to accept God’s hands not being on it, given His clear revelation in Scripture. Following the blessings outlined in Deuteronomy 28:1-14 are the curses for those who do not follow God’s laws (Read Deuteronomy 28:15:ff). Some of these we are already experiencing and likely to increase in intensity, while others are yet to come. If you have paid any attention at all to events occurring around you, it is easy to identify how many of these curses are already being fulfilled. I could go into detail on most of them, but I will instead leave it to you to examine your world.
But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
- 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
- 17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
- 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
- 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
- 20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
- 21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
- 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
- 23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
- 24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
- 25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
- 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
- 27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
- 28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
- 29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
- 30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
- 31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
- 32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
- 33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
- 34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
- 35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
- 36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
- 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
- 38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it.
- 39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.
- 40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
- 41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
- 42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
- 43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
- 44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. (vv. 45-48)
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee. And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee: So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave: So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates. The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter, And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates. (vv. 49-57)
If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. (vv. 58-61)
And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. (vv. 62-68)
Is America doomed for its final destruction as described in these verses? I’m afraid so, if she doesn’t change course and keeps doing what she’s been doing in recent history. Sleeping Americans may be nudged by horrific mass shootings in theaters and of school aged children, but those events will pale in comparison to what is just around the corner.
There is one alternative however:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. – 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)