President John F. Kennedy warned us in 1961 of the conspiracy threatening our nation, defining for us what we could expect should we allow it to manifest itself. Today, we can see much of what he warned us about has now become the new normal.
John F Kennedy Speech, April 27, 1961
Kennedy warned for example:
- …the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.
The concealment of pertinent facts is routine today throughout government in what they call, “plausible deniability”, a term coined by the CIA during the Kennedy administration to describe the withholding of information from senior officials in order to protect them from repercussions in the event that illegal or unpopular activities by the CIA became public knowledge.
Following the attack on the American diplomatic mission at Benghazi, Libya, U.S. government officials attempted to blame the attack as a spontaneous response to a video, Innocence of Muslims, rather than a premeditated attack by Islamist militants. Other evidence has been leaked of a false flag government coverup because Ambassador Stevens and the CIA post in Benghazi were involved in the transfer of weaponry looted from Libyan government arsenals, including surface-to-air missiles, to the Libyan opposition.
- And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.
Following the false flag event on Sept. 11, 2001, Americans have been called upon to give up their liberty in exchange for increased security. The New World Order has exerted it’s power with the Patriot Act, the National Defense Authorization Act, Department of Homeland Security, the TSA, and an Orwelian surveillance grid that keeps watch on all American’s activities.
- For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.
Today, groups such as the Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission, United Nations, the World Economic Forum, and others conspire to infiltrate and subvert all governments and societies to remake them in their New World Order image.
- It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
President Eisenhower spoke of the military industrial complex, there is the CFR and United Nations, the CIA and FBI, our economies are controlled by the Federal Reserve, JPMorgan, Bank of America, et.al., Monsanto and other big pharma conglomerates control the science, and our political parties are completely corrupted with crony capitalism.
- Its preparations are concealed, not published.
The mainstream media, 6 monolithic corporations that control almost everything we watch, hear and read, has been bought off and mandated to conceal the truth and publish only what propaganda is prepared by the New World Order. The CIA’s Operation Mockingbird has dominated corporate media since 1948. The Pentagon has used the corporate media as a propaganda delivery system since at least the late 1990s. The U.S. Army’s 4th Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Group at Ft. Bragg works in the news division at CNN.
- Its mistakes are buried not headlined.
George W. Bush jokes about there not being any weapons of mass destruction (his reason for invading Iraq), neocon’s everywhere laugh at the notion of “blowback” being a cause for the 9/11 attacks, Barack Obama and the complicit mainstream media ignore his “stand-down” order resulting in the death of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other American citizens, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asks, “What difference does it make?”
- Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
Whether it’s the Tea Party, Ron Paul, Julian Assange, Matt Drudge, Alex Jones, or corporate/government whistleblowers, they are silenced through intimidation or name calling, or in the case of Andrew Breitbart killed. Every time a New World Order agenda item is brought up, it is disparaged as some whacky “conspiracy theory”.
- No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary.
George W Bush said, “Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists,” to divert public scrutiny of his imperialistic attacks on sovereign nations around the world. The Obama machine pushes it’s “divide and conquer” strategy by painting anyone that opposes their agenda as either being a terrorist or a racist.
- I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.
The entire corporate media – from Fox to CNN and MSNBC – is a propaganda machine erected by the ruling elite. Its primary purpose today is to disseminate globalist propaganda, shape public opinion, and keep the false right-left paradigm that divides people going at all cost.
- This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: “An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.”
Instead of acknowledging it’s mistakes, we are routinely told today that a government commission needs to investigate and suggest actions to be taken so that it never happens again. Of course the errors are quickly forgotten and not corrected and another crisis arises out of their inaction, leading to another round of commissions and declarations that it must never happen again.
- Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed– and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
Ask the common citizen today about what’s happening in the world and you’ll likely only get a blank stare. They haven’t got a clue. Others will only recite the mainstream media talking points slanted towards their particular bias. If they get their news from NBC, you’ll hear nothing but love for Obama and socialist policies. If it’s the MSNBC hate network, it will be filled with pure anti-Christian, anti-family nonsense. If their news source is CNN, you’ll hear the government propaganda talking points. If their source is FOX, you’ll get the neocon perspective on the news.
- And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment– the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution– not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply “give the public what it wants”–but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.
Today, the majority of the population have dysfunctional brains that cannot think logically and are not able to comprehend the consequences of their actions. They are lazy thinkers, apathetic. They do not understand and grasp what is happening in the world around them and don’t really seem to care about the future. Instead of valuing the values that made this country great, they are instead addicted to pleasure and ease. No longer do they consider what they might do for their country but are more concerned about what their country will do for them.
- …that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security.
While this may have been John Kennedy’s vision for the government, we know today that his vision has been lost and perhaps died with him on November 22, 1963. Today, the mainstream corporate media has become the mouthpiece of a emerging collectivist government and possesses an explicit capacity of advocacy and ability to frame political issues. And their agenda is to advance the New World Order message.